About Donna

I am happily married to my husband, Steve. We have 1 grown daughter,



5 beautiful grandchildren, and two small dogs.







Real Estate is my full time profession. Hard work, honesty and integrity are the



cornerstones of my business. I have more than 25 years of sales and marketing experience,



and more than 7 years of focused residential real estate sales. Whether marketing your



existing home or finding you a new home, I will provide you unparalled service and satisfaction.







Let me put my services to work for you. Contact me today!



513.226.6051



donna.steutermann@cbws.com



Add me as a friend on Facebook!

Donna Steutermann's Facebook profile

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5526 WINDING CAPE WAY $1,950.000


Built to perfection! Amazing 7,559sf ranch, water view home is unparalleled. Exceptional water views from every room & angle of the prestigious residence. Finished walkout lower level is another level of living w/10ft ceilings.
The extravagantly landscaped yard has layers of professionally designed flower beds, a lower level water view platform, and exquisite veranda boasting a gas lit wood burning fireplace overlooking the gathering area, décor sconces, dry stack stone, wood ceiling, and a built-in gas grill with prep station & bar. Additional features include: hi-tech wiring throughout, whole house surround sound, an oversized 3 car garage, palladium windows, a mud room with built-in organizing station, multiple linen, coat, and utility closets placed throughout home. The extra large laundry room houses built-in cabinets and preparation surfaces, an in wall ironing board, and a wash basin.

1 comment: